Avro >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Avro release 1.7.3 (rc1)

+
Doug Cutting 2012-11-30, 19:05
+
Doug Cutting 2012-12-01, 00:11
Re: [VOTE] Avro release 1.7.3 (rc1)
> +1 Downloaded source tarball, verified hashes and signatures, ran RAT,
> ran tests.

Sorry I missed these — I was out of town this week.  I have a patch for
AVRO-1089 which I'm about to upload.  Would it be possible to include
that in 1.7.3, or should it wait for the next release?  It doesn't
change any user-visible behavior, but it removes a large performance
penalty for resolved array values.

+
Doug Cutting 2012-12-01, 16:56
+