Drill, mail # dev - Call for Release Vote: Apache Drill Milestone 1 Release (a.k.a Alpha)

Re: Call for Release Vote: Apache Drill Milestone 1 Release (a.k.a Alpha)
Grant Ingersoll 2013-09-09, 12:26
Is there a "Getting Started" guide?  Putting my mentor hat on, I'll go over the Apache release bits, but I'm also curious to kick the tires and I didn't see anything obvious for a quick start on the website (which is probably something we should do!)

-Grant

Grant Ingersoll | @gsingers
http://www.lucidworks.com