HBase >> mail # user >> Exception : ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.hadoop.net.SocketInputWrapper

+
tarang dawer 2013-02-26, 13:20
+
shashwat shriparv 2013-02-26, 17:17
Re: Exception : ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.hadoop.net.SocketInputWrapper
Your classpath is probably wrong. Run "bin/hbase classpath" and grep
for all the hadoop jars. Make sure you only have those for the version
you want to use.

J-D

+
Leonid Fedotov 2013-02-26, 22:11