HBase >> mail # user >> Hbase Read/Write throughput measure

Re: Hbase Read/Write throughput measure
Hello Dalia,

       I am sorry for late response, courtesy hectic schedule. Add the
hbase-site.xml file to the classpath and see if it works for you.

Warm Regards,
Tariq
https://mtariq.jux.com/
cloudfront.blogspot.com