Kafka, mail # user - 0.8.0 producer can't connect to cluster?

+
Chris Curtin 2012-11-27, 15:17
+
Jun Rao 2012-11-27, 16:49
+
Chris Curtin 2012-11-27, 16:56
+
Jun Rao 2012-11-27, 17:30
+
Chris Curtin 2012-11-27, 18:12
+
Jay Kreps 2012-11-27, 18:17
+
Jason Rosenberg 2012-11-27, 18:20
+
Jay Kreps 2012-11-27, 18:30
Re: 0.8.0 producer can't connect to cluster?
Chris Curtin 2012-11-27, 18:25
I will submit the issue about debug.

How can I get the updated yammer jar? Or do I need to wait for an official
release distribution (vs pulling from svn)?

Thanks,

Chris

+
Chris Curtin 2012-11-27, 18:39