HDFS >> mail # user >> How does Kerberos work with Hadoop ?

How does Kerberos work with Hadoop ?
I am looking for an explanation of Kerberos working with Hadoop cluster .
I need to know how KDC is used by hdfs and mapred.

(Something like this :- An example of kerberos with mail server ,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KD2Q-2ToloE)

Please help!
+
rohit sarewar 2013-02-21, 19:02