Zookeeper, mail # user - Use zookeeper as Load Blancer

Re: Use zookeeper as Load Blancer
Neo Qing 2013-05-16, 01:23
Hi,Germán Blanco:
     Thanks for your detailed response, but my thought is little bit
different compare with your point. Actually my thought is same as Bahman
Kalali said, our service is based on ZooKeeper to implement a 'service
discovery' service. Thanks for your suggestion, I'll keep that in my mind.

Neo