HBase >> mail # dev >> Weekend Reading : Table Locks

Weekend Reading : Table Locks
If you are bored this weekend, you can take a look at the table locks doc,
that I attached at HBASE-7305.

There has been a lot of confusion about the current status, design and
implementation, for which I take the blame.

Hope these notes help to answer the questions. If not, leave a note here,
and I'll update the doc to incorporate the answer.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12571721/HBaseTableLocks.pdf

Cheers,
Enis