Drill >> mail # dev >> Pseudo proposal for Drill typecast plan

Pseudo proposal for Drill typecast plan
Hi Guys,
Have come up with a document for Implicit type cast  proposal.
I have brought in couple of new classes aka Resolvers.
Kindly review and let me know your comments.

Doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HzcWg4uQ42gnz_IlgxEzpE2PjPpYvgPjkHyfA04vCac/edit?usp=sharing
I am figuring out how to convert the 'args' types of a FunctionCall meanwhile.
- Yash