HDFS, mail # user - which is better : form reducer or Driver

+
unmesha sreeveni 2013-11-05, 11:15
Re: which is better : form reducer or Driver
Chris Mawata 2013-11-05, 12:58
If you have multiple reducers you are doing it in parallel while in the
driver it is surely single threaded so my bet would be on the reducers.

Chris