HBase >> mail # user >> Can't solve the "Unable to load realm info from SCDynamicStore" error

Re: Can't solve the "Unable to load realm info from SCDynamicStore" error
I thought HBase would run in in-memory zookeeper. I started Zookeeper
manually. I also changed hbase.env.sh to
export HBASE_MANAGES_ZK=false
2013-07-31 15:14:50,178 INFO org.apache.zookeeper.server.NIOServerCnxn:
Closed socket connection for client /127.0.0.1:65107 (no session
established for client)
2013-07-31 15:14:50,180 INFO
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.zookeeper.MiniZooKeeperCluster: Started MiniZK
Cluster and connect 1 ZK server on client port: 2182
2013-07-31 15:14:50,180 ERROR
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.HMasterCommandLine: Failed to start master
java.io.IOException: Could not start ZK at requested port of 2181.  ZK was
started at port: 2182.  Aborting as clients (e.g. shell) will not be able
to find this ZK quorum.
at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.HMasterCommandLine.startMaster(HMasterCommandLine.java:140)
 at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.HMasterCommandLine.run(HMasterCommandLine.java:104)
 at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.util.ServerCommandLine.doMain(ServerCommandLine.java:76)
at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.HMaster.main(HMaster.java:2044)

That looks like it can't start Zookeeper because the Zookeeper I started
manually is already running on 2181.