Accumulo >> mail # user >> Tserver kills themselves from lost Zookeeper locks

Re: Tserver kills themselves from lost Zookeeper locks
Hmm.  That's sounds like a very old version of zookeeper... the earliest
version we recommend is 3.3.6.
I have never even heard of zookeeper version 2.1.3.2.  Is it specific to
the MapR environment?

Virtual environments can be tricky.  There's a second level of possible
swap that can take place, so it's possible you are getting something pushed
out of memory: either the tserver or a virtual OS running the tserver.

You may want to look into increasing your zookeeper timeouts in this
environment.

-Eric