HBase, mail # user - Re: HBase Multiget taking more time

+
Ankit Jain 2013-06-25, 13:34
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-06-25, 13:36
+
Ankit Jain 2013-06-25, 16:25
+
Ankit Jain 2013-06-25, 09:03
+
Michael Segel 2013-06-25, 12:13
Re: HBase Multiget taking more time
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-06-25, 11:59
Hi Ankit,

Can you please provide more information? HBase version, Hadoop
version, logs from the region servers where your cells are, logs from
the master, etc.?

With only one single region server, all the queries are going to it.
So the multiget most probably overwhelmed it. Do you have  metrics
from it? Like GC time, CPU/Memory usage, etc.?

Thanks,

JM