HBase >> mail # user >> HBase Multiget taking more time

Re: HBase Multiget taking more time
Hi Ankit,

Can you please provide more information? HBase version, Hadoop
version, logs from the region servers where your cells are, logs from
the master, etc.?

With only one single region server, all the queries are going to it.
So the multiget most probably overwhelmed it. Do you have  metrics
from it? Like GC time, CPU/Memory usage, etc.?

Thanks,

JM