HBase >> mail # user >> Bulkload Problem

+
John 2013-10-20, 10:56
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-10-20, 11:02
Re: Bulkload Problem
John:
If you can pastebin region server log around 'Sun Oct 20 04:17:52', that
would help too.

Cheers
On Sun, Oct 20, 2013 at 4:02 AM, Jean-Marc Spaggiari <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi John,
>
> Is your table pre-splitted?
>
> for me, sound like your RS is too busy doing other jobs to reply back to
> the client.
>
> Multiple options.
> 1) It's due to a long garbage collection. Can you monitor it on your
> servers?
> 2) It's because the table is not pre-split and the server is working on
> that and taking time.
>
> How many servers to you have for this test?
>
> JM
>

> 2013/10/20 John <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I try to load a big amount of data into a hbase cluster. I've imported
> > successfully up to 3000 Millionen Datasets (KV Pairs). But if I try to
> > import 6000 Millionen I got this error after 60-95% of the import:
> > http://pastebin.com/CCp6kS3m ...
> >
> > The System is not crashing or anything like this, All nodes are still up.
> > It seems to me that one node is temporarily not available. Maybe is it
> > possibel to increase the repeat-number? (I think its default 10). What
> > value do I have to change for that?
> >

> > I'm using Cloudera 4.4.0-1 and the Hbase version 0.94.6-cdh4.4.0
> >
> > regards,
> >
> > john

+
John 2013-10-20, 16:44