Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Reading partition for reducer

+
Vikas Jadhav 2013-04-01, 12:06
Re: Reading partition for reducer
The question should be more specific here: Do you want to process a
map's sorted total output or do you want to pre-process a whole
partition (i.e. all data pertaining to one reducer)? Former would be
more ideal inside MapTask.java, latter in ReduceTask.java.

--
Harsh J
+