Hadoop, mail # dev - Reading partition for reducer

Re: Reading partition for reducer
Harsh J 2013-04-01, 13:51
The question should be more specific here: Do you want to process a
map's sorted total output or do you want to pre-process a whole
partition (i.e. all data pertaining to one reducer)? Former would be
more ideal inside MapTask.java, latter in ReduceTask.java.

--
Harsh J