Hive, mail # user - Round function display

Re: Round function display
Mark Grover 2013-03-14, 14:20
Hi chenchun,
About the second part of your question, I agree that we should change
it. I checked MySQL and it returns the same type as was sent to the
round function.
I created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-4174 to track
this. It's presently assigned to me but if you like to contribute a
patch (along with updated tests), please feel free to steal it from
me.

Mark