Kafka >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Kafka 0.7.2-incubating (Candidate 1)

Re: [VOTE] Release Kafka 0.7.2-incubating (Candidate 5)
Thanks Jun but for binding they have to be member of PPMC and IPMC and
those are not documented anywhere I could find, that was my question is if
Joel's vote is binding now... it would be  upon graduating as would mine
but was not sure what the rules were now, more for my own edification than
anything else I am going to send email for IPMC to get a vote going there

--

/*