Kafka >> mail # dev >> ??? 0.7.2 before 0.8 ???

Re: ??? 0.7.2 before 0.8 ???
On Thu, Sep 13, 2012 at 10:35 PM, Chris Burroughs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> wrote:

> On 2012-09-13 13:15, Joe Stein wrote:
> > I am working on a new product that has 0.7.1 in it don't mind even
> > pushing 0.7.2 into or 0.8  and releasing both in succession.
>
> Do yo want help with the mechanics of the release itself?

That would be cool, I am still tardy in posting my notes to the release
JIRA ticket from 0.7.1 for changes to the docs, will do that soon.

> On a tangentially related note with regards to branches I think the git
> migration (INFRA-5111) is now able to get some attention from the
> infrastructure folks.

awesome, maybe we modify the docs for the 0.7.2 release to be all git based
then
--

/*
Joe Stein