Thank you for the feedback!
Really strange. I attach a snapshot from my cellphone I made after reading
your email (I make the changes in my laptop).
Since you already deleted the cache, I really don't know what is happening.
I am reluctant to blame some type of proxy caching at PRC since I am not
much aware of their proceedings...
If anyone has any clue, it will be a relief.

Thank you, Bruce!