Hi Nishadi,
I would like to shadow Kevin's sentiment. I think your GSoC project has
been very well received. Your timing and project communication/reporting
has been excellent.
It's been a pleasure working with you on your journey and I take my hat off
to you.
Best
Lewis

On Wed, Aug 23, 2017 at 4:12 AM, Nishadi Kirielle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
http://home.apache.org/~lewismc/
@hectorMcSpector