From: bruce <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Thu, Dec 21, 2017 at 03:09
Subject: morris url mistake
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Hi Dears

today I go to apache Gora want to download the src package, at download
page , you suggest use that morri url"
http://mirrors.tuna.tsinghua.edu.cn/apache/gora/0.8/gora-0.8-src.tar.gz ",
try to get the package few times, but always get fail. I check with
tsinghua online support, them give me the right url"
https://mirrors.tuna.tsinghua.edu.cn/apache/gora/0.8/apache-gora-0.8-src.tar.gz
",
this time I got it. to avoid other pepole meet the same problem , could you
please correct the url?

thanks a lot

Bruce
--