Can someone please fix this in SVN for the website? I don't have access to
a terminal right now.
Thanks in advance and thank you to Bruce for reporting.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: bruce <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Thu, Dec 21, 2017 at 03:09
Subject: morris url mistake
Hi Dears

today I go to apache Gora want to download the src package, at download
page , you suggest use that morri url" ",
try to get the package few times, but always get fail. I check with
tsinghua online support, them give me the right url"
this time I got it. to avoid other pepole meet the same problem , could you
please correct the url?

thanks a lot