Hi Furkan,
I think it's an excellent idea. I don't have much time to do it however I
do have a comment.
One issue I see is that we should really be benchmarking recent Gora
modules. This requires quite a few updates across the board so that is
where I suggest we start.
If we can begin working our way through this, make a release of Gora, then
we can come back and seriously approach a paper for a workshop or journal.
What do you think?