Hi All,

This week is the last week of GSoC project period. So In the End, I was
able to complete the Cassandra module, I have completely rewritten the
module to support Cassandra CQL. and I have supported native serialization
and Avro serialization both in Cassandra data store. I have added test
cases for both serializations. and attach a patch for the documentation on
web site as well. In the community bonding period, I have fixed some bugs
in Solr data store and I have upgraded the Solr library as well.

During this GSoC period, I was able to fix following issues.
1. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GORA-299
2. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GORA-308
3. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GORA-310
4. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GORA-311
5. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GORA-497
6. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GORA-498
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GORA-497>
7. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GORA-509
During this GSoC period, I was able to improve my technological knowledge
and learned so many new things. I would like to thank my mentors Lewis and
Kevin, for providing wonderful guidance to make this project successful.
and also like to thank Renato, Alfonso and the gora community for providing
the support.

It's my pleasure to contribute to the Apache gora project and I'm looking
forward to contribute to the gora project.

This is my first GSoC experience and Thanks everyone for making it a
memorable one.

Thanks,
Madhawa