HBase >> mail # user >> hbase.client.scanner.caching - default 1, not 100

Re: hbase.client.scanner.caching - default 1, not 100
For 0.94, the following should be referenced:
http://hbase.apache.org/0.94/book.html

I searched for hbase.client.scanner.caching
In section 2.3.1, you would see that its value is 1.

Cheers