Pig >> mail # user >> Bug in ILLUSTRATE operator

Bug in ILLUSTRATE operator
Was going to file in JIRA, but wanted to reach out here first to see if I'm
just going crazy.  When using 0.11.2-SNAPSHOT I'm seeing errors only when
using ILLUSTRATE (dump and describe seem to work fine).

See gist for script and error
https://gist.github.com/msukmanowsky/ede8c74577004f744b58

Any thoughts?

--