Zookeeper >> mail # user >> How to set the class path and java heap size

+
David Nickerson 2012-08-29, 21:15
Re: How to set the class path and java heap size
Add a file named "java.env" to the "conf" directory. But your Java settings there.

On Aug 29, 2012, at 4:15 PM, David Nickerson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm starting a ZooKeeper server on Linux by running the following script:
>
> #!/bin/bash
> export CLASSPATH="~/zookeeper-3.3.6/conf/log4j.properties"
> export JVMFLAGS="-Xmx1500m"
> ~/zookeeper-3.3.6/bin/zkServer.sh start
>
> It seems to work fine, but is this properly adding the log4j.properties
> file to the classpath and setting the java heap size?
+
David Nickerson 2012-08-30, 14:35
+
Jordan Zimmerman 2012-08-30, 15:56