Chukwa, mail # user - problem with hadoop version2 ( IPC version 7 ) and chukwa 0.5

Re: problem with hadoop version2 ( IPC version 7 ) and chukwa 0.5
Farrokh Shahriari 2013-02-04, 07:37
Tnx a lot Eric, Yeah yor were right,I forgot to insert this code in
chukwa-collector-conf.xml :
<property>
 <name>chukwaCollector.writerClass</name>
 <value>org.apache.hadoop.chukwa.datacollection.writer.hbase.HBaseWriter</value>
</property>

Now I can select the SystemMetrics and chukwa columns,but not the others
like : Hadoop,HadoopLog,clustersummary. Why are these table's columns
disbaled ? How about my own table like 'myTable' which created in Hbase ?