HBase >> mail # user >> Fixing badly distributed table manually.

Re: Fixing badly distributed table manually.
Hello,

I also found this fairly recent script here which can be used with Gnuplot
to get a visual representation of data distribution across nodes:

http://bobcopeland.com/blog/2012/04/graphing-hbase-splits/

Again, my JRuby skills are non-existent so just blindly running the script
versus HBase 0.92 results in a:

NoMethodError: private method `load' called for
#<Java::OrgApacheHadoopHbase::ServerName:0x4f5264db>
    main at region_hist.rb:23
    call at org/jruby/RubyProc.java:270
    call at org/jruby/RubyProc.java:220
    each at
file:/usr/lib/hbase/lib/jruby-complete-1.6.5.jar!/builtin/java/java.util.rb:7
    main at region_hist.rb:19
  (root) at region_hist.rb:37

Maybe it has to do with the author's remark:

[Note: I've been advised (thanks ntelford!) that HServerInfo is gone in
newer releases and you now need to get HServerLoad via
ClusterStatus.getLoad(server_name).]

What are the changes that need to be made to the script to get it to run on
HBase 0.92?

Thank you,

/David