HBase >> mail # user >> [ANNOUNCE] Phoenix 1.2 is now available

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Phoenix 1.2 is now available
Hi James,

You have mentioned support for TopN query. Can you provide me HBase Jira
ticket for that. I am also doing similar stuff in
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-7474. I am interested in
knowing the details about that implementation.

Thanks,
Anil Gupta

--
Thanks & Regards,