Pig >> mail # user >> Support for Hadoop 2.2

+
Claudio Romo Otto 2013-10-24, 12:37
+
Prashant Kommireddi 2013-10-25, 00:33
+
Claudio Romo Otto 2013-10-25, 01:34
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-10-25, 16:11
+
Claudio Romo Otto 2013-10-25, 19:10
Re: Support for Hadoop 2.2
Hi Claudio,
it's hard to guess from the limited information. I would suggest to take a look into logs to see what is happening.

One guess though - You've mentioned that the task was "running" for 30 minutes, but it still seems to be in SCHEDULED time - are your node managers correctly running?

Jarcec

+
Claudio Romo Otto 2013-10-30, 22:40
+