Pig >> mail # user >> Apache Blogging guidelines

Re: Apache Blogging guidelines
Sally, is it ok to include the name of the company that contributes
the post, in the title of the post? I want companies competing to
write the best docs, so recognizing them seems smart, as in PoweredBy
pages.

For example: Acme Co on Using Pig to Analyze Twister with Bloom Filters

Russell Jurney http://datasyndrome.com