Accumulo, mail # user - [VOTE] accumulo-1.4.2 RC2

+
Eric Newton 2012-10-18, 16:46
Re: [VOTE] accumulo-1.4.2 RC2
Keith Turner 2012-10-19, 19:33
While testing 1.4.2rc2, I ran into ACCUMULO-826.   I think this is a
pretty severe issue that occurs under a fairly common use case.   It
sucks to have your M/R job die after a few hours because you killed
the processes that started the job.   I am thinking its worth holding
1.4.2 up in order to fix this issue, thoughts?

On Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 12:46 PM, Eric Newton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Please vote on releasing the following candidate as Apache Accumulo
> version 1.4.2.
>
> The src tar ball was generated by exporting:
>
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/accumulo/tags/1.4.2rc2
>
> To build the dist tar ball from the source run the following command:
>    src/assemble/build.sh
>
> Tarballs, checksums, signatures:
>   http://people.apache.org/~ecn/1.4.2rc2
>
> Maven Staged Repository:
>   https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheaccumulo-135
>
> Keys:
>   http://www.apache.org/dist/accumulo/KEYS
>
> Changes:
>   https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/accumulo/tags/1.4.2rc2/CHANGES
>
> The vote will be held open for the next 72 hours.
>
> The only change from RC1 was ACCUMULO-823.
+
Eric Newton 2012-10-19, 19:41
+
Christopher Tubbs 2012-10-19, 21:32