Pig >> mail # dev >> going to request yourkit license for committers

going to request yourkit license for committers
FYI-

Yourkit is very useful java profiling tool and they give license for
free for use by open source projects.
I am planning to request license for use by pig committers.

But they need a reference from the web pages of the project to their
website. - http://www.yourkit.com/purchase/index.jsp . I believe a link
from a credits page should be sufficient.
As the project would need to thank them, I am sharing my plan before
contacting them.

Thanks,
Thejas