Flume >> mail # dev >> Returns 127.0.0.1 at HostInterceptor

+
Denny Ye 2013-01-18, 09:33
+
Connor Woodson 2013-01-18, 09:39
+
Mike Percy 2013-01-18, 09:54
+
Denny Ye 2013-01-18, 09:59
+
Denny Ye 2013-01-18, 10:27
Re: Returns 127.0.0.1 at HostInterceptor
Sounds good, Denny. Yes, please file a Jira and post a patch.

Regards,
Mike

On Friday, January 18, 2013, Denny Ye wrote:

> I have wrote some codes to resolve this problem for me, and I want to know
> if someone also need this function to obtains actual IP. If it's useful for
> others, I can post patch for it if necessary
>

> 2013/1/18 Denny Ye <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <javascript:;>>
>
> > The result of ' InetAddress.getLocalHost().getCanonicalHostName()' is
> > 'localhost', what's your advice if I would like to distinguish the actual
> > IP of my several Flume servers?
> >

> > 2013/1/18 Mike Percy <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <javascript:;>>
> >
> >> Today, InetAddress.getLocalHost().getCanonicalHostName() is used if you
> >> pass useIP = false to the interceptor config.
> >>
> >> Regards,
> >> Mike
> >>

> >> On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 1:39 AM, Connor Woodson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<javascript:;>

> >> just
> >> could be

> >> 'InetAddress.getLocalHost().getHostAddress()'

+
Ralph Goers 2013-02-11, 23:35
+
Mike Percy 2013-01-18, 09:39