HBase, mail # user - how do you keep the hbase document correct?

Re: how do you keep the hbase document correct?
Stack 2012-12-27, 01:33
On Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 3:33 PM, Kun Ling <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Dear  Stack,
>
>     Is it possible  to add multiple language support  in the  Hbase  svn
> trunck? Or  is it allowed that someone submit a patch for multiple language
> support, so that all the translations can directly availabe in the upstream
> trunck?

We could do that, yes, no problem.  A translator could do a chunk of work,
post a patch, and we could then commit it and have it generated as part of
the general hbase site generation.  Or we could add a link on our website
to someplace else where the translation is hosted if translator would like
to not have to go via a committer to get their work included.

Thanks,
St.Ack