Accumulo, mail # user - [DISCUSS] Hadoop 2 and Accumulo 1.6.0

Re: [DISCUSS] Hadoop 2 and Accumulo 1.6.0
William Slacum 2013-10-24, 04:51
There wasn't any discussions in those tickets as to what Hadoop 2 provides
Accumulo. If we're going to still support 1, then any new features only
possible with 2 have to become optional until we ditch support for 1. Is
there anything people have in mind, feature wise, that Hadoop 2 would help
with?