Accumulo, mail # user - Trouble Starting Tablet Server

Re: Trouble Starting Tablet Server
Brendan Heussler 2013-08-13, 18:02
Thank you for the response Eric.  I ended up resolving my problem by adding
the following to my general.classpaths. http://pastebin.com/Um0zPXdS

I am using Accumulo 1.4.3, but I did see the fixes in 1.5.1 :-)
https://github.com/apache/accumulo/blob/master/conf/examples/512MB/native-standalone/accumulo-site.xml

However, I am still having problems.  It seems like the Tablet Server is
still having trouble starting.  I have found errors in logs from three
different services

1) master_accumulo-master.localdomain.out http://pastebin.com/eTAuu0NV
2) monitor_accumulo-master.localdomain.out http://pastebin.com/LSwpK2hY
3) tserver_accumulo-slave.localdomain.out http://pastebin.com/ubaJiHKQ

I think the problem is in the tserver on accumulo-slave, and the other
problems are incidental.  Any thoughts?

Brendan