Hadoop >> mail # general >> about translating Hadoop:The Definitive Guide into chinese one

Re: about translating Hadoop:The Definitive Guide into chinese one
Hi Wang,

I am very interested in this. This book really help me a lot when I go deep
into hadoop.
Maybe I can help with chapter 11 Pig. I am now pig's committer.

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang