MapReduce >> mail # user >> Old vs New API

Re: Old vs New API
They were official, back around 2009, hence the first API was deprecated.

The reason that they removed the deprecation was that the 'new' API didn't have all of the features/methods of the old APIs.

I learned using the new APIs and ToolRunner is your friend.
So I would suggest using the new APIs.

But that's just me.