Hive >> mail # user >> question about get part result from hive

Re: question about get part result from hive
Hive does support sampling. Please look at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/Hive/LanguageManual+Sampling

We normally partition data based on few columns so we avoid these
situations

--
Nitin Pawar