Hadoop >> mail # general >> HDFS-1623 branching strategy

+
Aaron T. Myers 2011-07-07, 20:43
+
Todd Lipcon 2011-07-07, 21:30
+
Eli Collins 2011-07-07, 21:33
+
Dhruba Borthakur 2011-07-08, 07:04
Re: HDFS-1623 branching strategy
Thanks Aaron for sending the details from the meeting that Sanjay
had arranged. I am very happy that you have
agreed to collaborate on our HA design published in HDFS-1623.

This is a critical feature for HDFS. This proposal is not exactly what I had
envisioned. Why don’t we meet again to
discuss and come up with a proposal for branching and development-process?

If there are other folks who want to contribute to development of HDFS-1623,
please reach out to me and I will send
the meeting details.
+
Allen Wittenauer 2011-07-08, 19:52