Hadoop >> mail # general >> HDFS-1623 branching strategy

Re: HDFS-1623 branching strategy
Thanks Aaron for sending the details from the meeting that Sanjay
had arranged. I am very happy that you have
agreed to collaborate on our HA design published in HDFS-1623.

This is a critical feature for HDFS. This proposal is not exactly what I had
envisioned. Why don’t we meet again to
discuss and come up with a proposal for branching and development-process?

If there are other folks who want to contribute to development of HDFS-1623,
please reach out to me and I will send
the meeting details.