Hi all,

I am new to using Giraph. My application requires the graph to be build on the fly. I am using giraph-gora and gora-hbase for the Storage API. Can someone help me with running it. I see everything running but the Table is not created, nor does the computation end, It just keeps on running and then the containers starts to drop.

Thanks and regards,

Adhish Singla