Pig, mail # user - Removing characters from a bag

Re: Removing characters from a bag
Ruslan Al-Fakikh 2013-06-25, 10:13
Hi Mohit,

I don't clearly understand your use case. It depends on how you read the
input, how you use the newlines... As the row separator, or just inside a
row as a normal character.
Can you put a simple example of input and output that you need?

Thanks