Zookeeper >> mail # user >> zooKeeper connectionloss on a folder

Re: zooKeeper connectionloss on a folder
More than 100000 objects under a node... I restarted last night with an
empty folder,
and the new folder reaches the same state. It kept happening..

I'm using the curator library to add objects.
(com.netflix.curator.framework.recipes.queue.DistributedQueue)  But feeling
it is a
problem of ZooKeeper.

Thank you.

Yuhan

--
Yuhan Zhang
Application Developer

The information contained in this e-mail is for the exclusive use of the
intended recipient(s) and may be confidential, proprietary, and/or legally
privileged. Inadvertent disclosure of this message does not constitute a
waiver of any privilege.  If you receive this message in error, please do
not directly or indirectly print, copy, retransmit, disseminate, or
otherwise use the information. In addition, please delete this e-mail and
all copies and notify the sender.