Hive >> mail # dev >> running apache jenkins build on hadoop 23

+
Namit Jain 2013-01-07, 06:56
Re: running apache jenkins build on hadoop 23
I have re-enabled hive on hadoop2 build at
https://builds.apache.org/job/Hive-trunk-hadoop2/
I also created hive on hadoop1 build at
https://builds.apache.org/job/hive-trunk-hadoop1/

Enjoy,
Ashutosh
On Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 10:56 PM, Namit Jain <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I forgot who had setup apache jenkins build for all hive checkins. These
> tests are
> Currently running on hadoop 20. It would be really useful if these tests
> can also
> be run on hadoop 23 – we have added a lot of tests recently, which only
> work on
> hadoop 23.

+
Namit Jain 2013-01-09, 03:47