Pig >> mail # user >> size of words+counts of words getting failed.

Re: size of words+counts of words getting failed.
f = join d by b.word,e by b.word;
1. d doesn't have b
2. e doesn't have b
I don't understand how you try to reference them in join. looks liek you
have to join by 'group'

I suggest you to use better namings, a, b, c, d are not evident names.
Looks like you have problem with schema