Accumulo >> mail # user >> [VOTE] 1.5.0-RC2

+
Christopher 2013-05-09, 00:31
+
Keith Turner 2013-05-09, 18:34
+
Roshan Punnoose 2013-05-09, 18:50
+
Christopher 2013-05-09, 19:42
+
Keith Turner 2013-05-09, 20:05
Re: [VOTE] 1.5.0-RC2
On Thu, May 9, 2013 at 4:05 PM, Keith Turner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> When I untar accumulo-assemble-1.5.0-bin.tar.gz and end up with a dir
> named accumulo-assemble-1.5.0, I find that really screwy.  I understand how
> this came to be.  But the name does not make sense from the perspective of
> an outsider.  I would be happy reroll this tar ball with a dir name
> of  accumulo-1.5.0.

I agree. It would be nice (and consistent) to have the tarballs named as
follows:

accumulo-1.5.0-dist.tar.gz
accumulo-1.5.0-src.tar.gz

These would have a top level directory of: accumulo-1.5.0

Happy to help and update the  maven configuration to do this, but
Christopher, I suspect you can pull this off easily.
+
Christopher 2013-05-12, 16:54
+
Christopher 2013-05-12, 20:15